Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I've been up to...




Well, I guess my creative juices are flowing again. With the pressure of the holidays, craft shows and workshops off me for a little bit, I decided to do some projects I've been saving. This is one of them - Cool, Huh! This bag ideas is lovingly lifted from an amazingly talented woman, Pamela O'Connor - you have to check out her blog! She didn't have many instructions on the blog, because the info was no longer available, but I went with what she had and...well, Voila!





It holds my book, wallet, sunglasses, keys and afternoon snack quite well!






I used: (NEW) Vernada papers, Posterboard Alpha, stamps from "Felicity" paper pack, bag handles from Jo***, self-laminating sheets from Wal****.

3 comments:

Christa said...

This is awesome...how did you do it?

Jolene Barron said...

OMG!! I love this :o)
I would love some directions or at least an idea of how you put it together. Great project...thanks for sharing!

Pamela OConnor said...

Beth, your purse turned out fantastic! Thank you for your kind words and credit. I may have pull out my supplies and make a new one now...maybe using some new Summer products!

Sweet blessings, Pamela